Using technology to improve access to justice for all
Learn More | Developers | Support | Get App for Your State
Pro Bono Wherever You Go.
iProBono gives Arkansas attorneys the ability to access pro bono cases anywhere and at anytime. This app is more than a simple view of available pro bono cases and allows you to select and accept cases with a push of a button. Choose and sort cases by topic, county, or additional categories, and access it all through handy alerts, notifications, and convenient, built-in save features.
Status: We are live in the App Store!
Key features of iProBono:
- View current pro bono case listings
- Search by case topic (e.g. substantive law)
- Filter cases by topic, county, or by other categories
- Save filter settings for case listing by category and county (e.g. Falkner County/SSI cases only)
- Accept cases through the app via "I want case" button
- Access accepted cases in "My Cases."
- facebook and Twitter integration - iProBono posts to social media as cases are accepted via its application acccount (no user information is gathered or displayed).
- Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
View more screen shots here
Two Arkansas web and software development companies have partnered on this project. LogiCurrent, LLC., and Path Designs, Inc., have a combined total of 4 developers, 2 licensed Arkansas Attorneys and decades of professional technical experience.
Visit LogiCurrent, LLC., and Path Designs, Inc., for more information about this project and the project developers.
Copyright © 2012 iProBonoApp.com. All Rights Reserved. Copyright © 2012 LogiCurrent Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2012 Path Designs, Inc. All Rights Reserved..